We strive to ensure that all students are able to arrive safely to school. It's critical that parents dropping students off observe the following rules, which we use to organize morning traffic:
If you arrive BEFORE 7:15 a.m.: please drop off your student(s) in the semi-circle on Nahatan Street.
If you arrive AFTER 7:15 a.m.: please observe the following rules:
- Timing, limitations: Parents may enter the fire lane (the main, Pond-side loop that encircles the school) after 7:15 a.m., when the last bus has dropped off.
- Traffic through the fire lane: cars may enter from Nahatan Street through the entrance nearest the track and exit on the southeast exit nearest the softball field.
- One lane, no passing: Traffic in the fire lane is limited to one lane so that students being dropped off may do so safely. Please do not pass.
- Semi-circle drop-off: Parents may continue to drop off students in the semi-circle on Nahatan Street.
- No through traffic in staff lot: To ensure the safety of our staff, parent traffic through the staff lot is prohibited.
Though these rules are designed to alleviate some of the congestion caused during morning arrival, the most efficient and timely way for a student to arrive to school is the school bus.
Bus Transportation Information