Hi <<First Name>>,
The big day is finally here and we have some perfect sale weather. Cool morning into a nice warm afternoon with no sign of rain.
We have 112 sales for you to visit.
The easiest way to navigate on sale day is by downloading the Yard Sale Treasure Map App on iOS/iPhone or Android. More sale tips below but first a few reminders...
- Please obey all posted traffic and parking signs.
- Do not park your car going against traffic
- Use extreme caution when exiting your vehicle on high traffic roads such as Beechwood Blvd, Greenfield Ave, and Hazelwood Ave
- Be mindful of your neighbors not participating
- Be sure when the sale is over you clean up your area and do not leave trash behind.
- Be prepared with change for your customers
- You may still sign up for Square to accept cards, you will have to type them in.
If you are using a public sidewalk please take extra care to ensure a wheelchair can pass by and that you are not blocking any bus stops, driveways you don’t own or share, or parking spots.
We expect the amount of traffic to skyrocket in Greenfield for this sale. In addition, we expect visitors from as far as Johnstown. The Greenfield Yard Sale nor its organizers are not responsible for the conduct of individual sellers or attendees. Please use your best judgment in navigating the sale.