The Men's Classic
August 16th - 18th
This is by far one of the most enjoyable tournament's of the season! If you have yet to play in it, then this is the year to come enjoy three days of entertainment, food, fun, and of course 36-holes of golf!
Please read below for the weekends exciting itinerary;
Date: August 16th - 18th
Entry Fee - $90 per player (carts not included)
3-man teams will face of for 36-holes to determine the overall champion!
Day One - One Best Ball on Par 4's, Two Best Balls on the Par 3's & 5's
Day Two - One Best Ball on the Front 9-holes, Two Best Ball on the Back 9-holes
Team Draft and Auction
- Optional Burger Bar Buffet for competitors that attend.
- Each A player
will draft their B player
and C player
to create teams.
- Teams will then be auctioned off afterwards.
- Shotgun Start, 1:00pm (Groups of two teams will be paired together)
- One Best Ball on Par 4's, Two Best Balls on the Par 3's & 5's.
- Social Event to follow play beginning at 6:30pm in Grimes Room.
- Entertainment for the evening is Rag Top Down (Classic Rock & Country Hits), click the photo below.
- Thanks to The Men's Classic Committee
members for your contribution for this!
- Members and guests not participating in the event are welcome and encouraged to come enjoy the evening!
- Pricing for non participants is $25 which includes entertainment and dinner buffet (Cash bar available in Grimes Room).
- Members and Guests please RSVP by Friday August 15th.
- Reserve your table by calling 937.303.0915 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tee Times begin at 10:30am.
- One Best Ball on the Front 9-holes, Two Best Ball on the Back 9-holes.
- Scoring, Results, & Awards will be presented on the back deck overlooking 18.
- The Men's Classic Committee will be providing Hors D' Oeuvres for participants during the events wrap-up.
Questions and Inquiries can also be made by contacting the golf shop 937.303.0916 or email email@example.com.
Don't Miss Out on This Great Weekend of Fun!