Increase Your Eugene-area Asset Building Knowledge and Relationships in Just Two Days - for FREE
Do you live in the Eugene-Springfield area? Have you ever been asked to help a client build a budget? How about helping a client manage their cash-flow issues? What about questions related to getting out of debt, building emergency savings or simple budgeting tips? These questions are asked hundreds of times a day across the state. We have answers and connections you need.
- Learn how to increase financial security knowledge and skills
- Leverage local programs that boost savings and bank accounts
- Build relationships with providers and financial institutions
What, Where and When
This Eugene two-day event will include a mix of presentations, conversations, training, skill building and relationship building. Together we will increase the reach and depth of our collective asset building work.
Day 1: June, 7, 2016
11 AM – 5 PM; Location TBD
We will cover a variety of topics including:
- Why do assets matter?
- An overview of Financial Capability
- Financial Integration Toolkit
- Your MoneyYour Goals toolkit
- Bank On Oregon overview
- Behavioral economics overview
- Overview of resources: CSAs, IDAs, Prize-linked savings, credit building, Earned Income Tax Credit
Day 2: June 8, 2016
9 AM – 4 PM; ShelterCare (499 W 4th Ave, Eugene, OR 97401)
United Way of Lane County, City of Eugene, ShelterCare and Neighborhood Partnerships.