Volunteer for MANA!
Become the MANA conference registrar!
We are seeking a new volunteer registrar for the national MANA conference! The new registrar will train at SHINE MANA#15 and become lead registrar in 2016. This is an amazing opportunity to gain much sought after non profit and event coordinating experience.
- Coordination of online registration
- Interfacing with Conference Coordinator and Director of Events
Qualified applicants will be:
- Organized/detail oriented
- Have great computer skills
- Access to high speed internet
- Reliable computer
- Great communications skills
- Be able to commit to at least a two year term
- Facility with Teamwork Project Management system a plus but not required
The registrar, and the new trainee, receive complimentary conference registrations which include breakfast and lunch each day. For Shine MANA15, the primary commitment will be on-site in Albuquerque October 14 - 17 to train with and assist this year's registrar until wrap-up is complete. In 2016 the new registrar will coordinate registration from opening in spring through the event in October, and be the lead registrar for that year's event.
Please contact Nicole White with any questions or to apply.