Work in Progress 2017: Special Discount Rates for GUAC Members
The Give Us a Chance is supporting Work in Progress 2017, and has secured a preferential discounted delegate rate for GUAC members to attend this year’s event at Birmingham Town Hall on the 25th April.
Sponsored by PeoplePlus, and featuring Baroness Tanni Grey Thompson as the plenary speaker, this year’s conference will focus on DWP’s Work & Health Programme and the Apprenticeship Levy.
Confirmed contributors taking part in panel sessions during the conference include:
- Andrew Thomas, Director of Contracted Employment, DWP
- Paul Warner, Director of Policy & Strategy, AELP
- Greg Dean, Head of Large Employer Engagement Strategy, NAS / SFA
- Jim Carley, Managing Director, Carley Consult Ltd.
- Clair Mowbray, Chief Executive, National College for High Speed Rail
- Richard Marsh, Apprenticeships Partnership Director, Kaplan UK
- Michele Roberts, Head of Apprenticeship Hub, University of Wolverhampton
- Adele Holloway, Operations Director, PeoplePlus
- Liz Armstrong, Chief Executive, BITA Pathways
- Melanie Wilks, Policy Officer, Scope
Organisations who are already sending delegates in 2017 include Remploy, Interserve, Shaw Trust, Serco, Papworth Trust, Prospects, ERSA, The Institute of Employability Professionals (IEP), and Rehab Jobfit, to name but a few.
The standard delegate price for Work in Progress is £250 plus VAT, but GUAC has secured a special members rate of just £187 plus VAT. To book your ticket please visit www.workinprogressuk.org and use promotional code Guacwp187 on the order page to claim your discount rate. Alternatively, please feel free to contact Carley Consult on 01302 361630 (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more details.