Loans | Website | Legal
Farm Household Allowance
- UDV continues to work with the State and Federal Governments for the availability of the Dairy Recovery Loans for farmers at the earliest opportunity. We anticipate an announcement of the loan criteria in coming days.
Former New Zealand Farmers
- UDV is working with the Department of Health and Human Services to minimise the complexity and the delays around the farm household allowances.
- UDV is seeking clarification on the eligibility of former New Zealand – Victorian based dairy farmers to access the Farm Household Allowance and the Dairy Recovery Loans.
- UDV continues to work in conjunction with Australian Dairy Farmers with the legal issues around the fairness, equity and transparency of the milk price structure and milk price agreements. The objective is to ensure that we never find ourselves in this situation again. UDV and ADF continues to work with the ACCC and ASIC.
- UDV and the Gardiner Dairy Foundation have collaborated with government and industry stakeholders to deliver Dairy Farmer Central, a website linking dairy farmers directly to relevant support programs, initiatives and events. Head to www.dairyfarmercentral.com.au to learn more, or join the conversation about Dairy Farmer Central on Twitter @farmercentral with #dairy247.
We encourage people to utilise with the range of support mechanisms that are available.
UDV will be running town hall drop-in sessions across the state in the coming weeks where we will have the people who are delivering the available services in the room.