Happy Holidays from Brigid’s Grove! In addition to your Seasonal Meditations Mini Book, we created a fun, free bundle of Goddess Greeting Cards for you to use this year. Your download includes:
- Black and white and color versions of two different card designs
- A black and white Celtic Roots card specifically for winter (this is my favorite!)
- Three coloring pages to offer you a sacred pause in the midst of holiday hubbub.
- You can also download a goddess mandala desktop background
The cards are laid out to print two to a sheet. Simply cut the pages in half and then fold and, voila, you have nifty greeting cards ready to send or give to friends. You may color the designs or leave them in simple black and white. Or, print out the already colored versions.
DOWNLOAD YOUR BUNDLE
- Cut out the circles on the cards, color them, and make them into bookmarks for your women’s circle or to have an easily mailable, simple, cost-effective tiny present for the holidays. After coloring, mount the circle onto a bookmark length piece of cardstock and laminate (or, simply cover on both sides with clear contact paper). You can also embellish with stickers, affirming messages, and additional drawing, doodling, or collage. Gel pens are amazing for coloring these, but regular markers or colored pencils also work. I incorporated Womanrunes into some of my bookmarks.
- Have coloring pages or cards available at your holiday event and encourage people to take some time to relax and enjoy coloring together.
- Print a batch of cards out in black and white and have them available for quick notes of affirmation, greeting, or inspiration, and tuck them in with other mail that goes out for the holidays.
- A doula friend is printing the “Peace on Earth” birth goddess mandala cards to send out to local hospital staff as her holiday greeting this year. If you’re a doula or childbirth educator, you may wish to do this too!
- Let your kids color pages or cards to give to others as simple gifts (my daughter has been making bookmarks with me).
- Feel free to share your finished designs with us on Instagram using #brigidsgrove or #creativespiritcircle
May you enjoy time for contemplation and time for celebration this season!
Molly (& family)
Stay connected with Brigid's Grove via: