"There are days I drop words of comfort on myself like falling leaves and remember that it is enough to be taken care of by my self.”
This week I have a very brief audio with lots of questions. It continues to center around active choice in your life as well as the role of the familiar stories we tell ourselves about what is possible.
Questions from the audio:
May you be enfolded
- What cowpies are you wading through?
- What is the reality of your life right now?
- Are you still listening?
- What is your same old story?
- What is buttressing your fears instead of helping you listen?
- What is nagging at you, needing your attention?
- How do you feel about your choices?
- How are you spending your time?
- What are you choosing in the many small moments of your life, day to day?
by the wings of grace
May you know the
wildly beating heart of wonder.
May you feel the power and strength
of being human.
And may you welcome
the tender, fragile hope of joy.