AUSTRALIAN MASTERS GAMES 2021: SAILING – WINDSURFER LT
Today marks six months to go until the 2021 Australian Masters Games kicks off in Perth and less than a month until the Gold entry period closes.
Time is running out, so don’t miss out on gold! Enter by Friday 30 April to receive:
• a discounted Games entry fee of $115 (plus your sport fee)
• a chance to win a Samphire Rottnest Getaway for two adults
• priority access at the Games Accreditation Centre
• a special Gold accreditation pass
• a commemorative Games pin (not available via the merchandise range)
With around 50 sports to choose from and a lively social program, there is something for everyone. What are you waiting for?Enter now and get ready for #PlayTimeInPerth this October.
Details for the sailing – windsurfer LT are:
- Dates: Saturday 9 – Saturday 16 October 2021 (rest days 11 and 14 October 2021)
- Venue: Mounts Bay Sailing Club, Australia II Dr, Crawley WA 6009
- Age groups: Minimum age 30 years (determined as at 31 December 2021); Female: 30-49, 50-59, 60+ and Male: 30-49, 50-59, 60+
More info: www.australianmastersgames.com/sport/sailing-windsurfer-lt/
The Australian Masters Games is renowned for its social program, almost as much as the sports and in 2021 will feature a unique West Australian twist.
So lock in the dates, round up your team mates, and start planning because adventure awaits… on the sporting arena, the dance floor and in nature’s playground.