#Waterpolo - Latest Developments
There has been many events Ireland Water Polo players have participated in over the last month with more action in the coming weeks. See below for competition events and results.
- International European Nations U17 Girls Championships, Prague (Ireland Finished 6th Place)
- International European Nations U17 Boys Championships, Brno (Ireland Finished 9th Place)
- National U13 Mixed Championships, National Aquatic Center (1st Place Corrib WPC , 2nd Place Clonard WPC, 3rd Place Cathal Brugha WPC)
- National Senior Men & Women Championships, Bangor Aquatic Center. (Womens: 1st place St. Vincent's 2nd place Cathal Brugha) (Mens: 1st place North Dublin 2nd place St. Vincent's)
Future Events -
- National U15 Boys & Girls Championships, Leisureland Galway (May 13-14, 2017)
- International European Nations Senior Men Championships, Sczencin, Poland (May 19-21, 2017)
Water Polo Development continues weekly across the country.
Any questions or queries, please contact Gary O'Brien, 085-1817-303