News from your PTO school representatives:
We are always looking for volunteers!
Signups for Art Helpers, Art Appreciation, Library and Lunch/Recess Volunteers can be found here.
Still haven't paid your $5 room fee? Not to worry! You can do that here.
Gurney Box Top Blitz October 17-21: Start buying your favorite Box Tops products, cut out the Box Top from the package and turn into your classroom. Each collected Box Top earns Gurney 10 cents. During the week of October 17 the classroom at each grade level who collect the most Box Tops will win a prize!
Chagrin Falls Intermediate School
- Sign Up to receive the Gurney School monthly newsletter by going to the district website and click the “stay connected” envelope in the right hand corner.
- “Like” the Chagrin Falls PTO Facebook page @ChagrinFallsPTO.
- Receive the Gurney PTO Volunteer Insider monthly by providing your email information to your Room Parent.
Committee Chairs Needed
We are desperately searching for some people to chair some important activities. We will support and assist you as much as you need! Many of these activities are so easy to recreate as they have already been done previous years! If you are interested in chairing any of these positions, please contact Beth Harbaugh at firstname.lastname@example.org
- CFIS Goes Hollywood - CFIS ONLY fundraiser that 100% goes to our school, our teachers and our students. It is a movie day for our students which takes place at the Middle School in the spring.
- 6th Grade Talent Show - A variety show celebrating the talents of our departing 6th graders
- One School One Book - Celebration activities for our One School One Book
Many committees still need your help and volunteers are sought for library and lunch/recess. View your options here.
Still haven't paid your $6 room fee? Not to worry! You can do that here.
Chagrin Falls Middle School
View Volunteer Opportunities at CFMS here
Sign up to provide something for the Fall Conference Night Dinner here
We'd love your help at Sloppy Bowls! Sign up here to help!
REAL MONEY | REAL WORLD presented by The Ohio State University
Sponsored by Chagrin Falls PTO
Wednesday, October 26,12:00 - 3:00pm
A financial literacy program for all 8th grade students. Learn more here!
Congratulations to the four September winners for CFMS Student of the Month:
Rita Schneider and Camden Amata - 7th grade
Tallulah Haskett and Holden Woofter - 8th grade
Chagrin Falls High School
A big thank you to all of the PTO Volunteers that donated food to the Parent/Teacher Conferences!
Upcoming District Events
October 7, 2016, 5:30 - 7:00 PM - Sloppy Bowls
October 27, 2016, 3:00 - 6:00 PM - Fundraiser Product Pickup at Chagrin Valley Recreation Center (behind the tennis courts on the 7-12 campus)
November 15, 2016, 7:30 PM - PTO Quarterly Forum Meeting (topic TBA)
Additional October notes:
- The PTO would like to THANK all families who participated in our district fundraiser!! Although we have reached the conclusion of our Otis Spunkmeyer sale, you can STILL ORDER delicious gourmet chocolates, wrapping paper, gifts and home items from Charleston Wrap ALL YEAR LONG and our school district will receive proceeds when you use our school code of 6002 at www.charlestonwrap.com. Just click on "shop now" and select the school credit link. Find that something special for every family member right here! It's ONE-STOP-SHOPPING for the holidays!
- Have you signed up for shopping rewards at Heinen's and Giant Eagle yet? Click the stores below to confirm your settings. And don't forget to collect those Box Tops for Education! Click here for participating products.