Welcome to the season of good eating!
After a winter that seemed it would never end, the garden season is finally here! Thank you for being a part of our farm's growing season this year. We look forward to providing you with a wide array of fresh vegetables. A few logistical notes for the beginning of the season:
- On your scheduled delivery day, we'll drop off your box (or you will pick it up) at the pre-determined location. If you are out of town or are unable to pick it up as scheduled, so let us know. We can "gift" your box to someone else or hold it for you if needed.
- On your next delivery day, put out your empty box and we will exchange the empty one for a full one. Rubberbands, plastic containers and anything that could be easily used again are welcome in the return box.
- Contacting us on delivery day. Since we are out harvesting, washing and packing, we generally have little time to check email on Tuesdays. If you need to contact us regarding your delivery for that day, please call and leave a message at 515-295-6060.
- For those picking up their box at the Algona Family YMCA, you have until the next day (Wednesday) at 6 p.m. to fetch your box. Any boxes not picked up after that time will be distributed among the YMCA staff.
- Want to see the farm? Let us know! We enjoy visitors and would love to show you and your family where your food is growing. Stop by or give us a call if you would like to come out.