|FINAL LCCS APP REMINDER
: To save you time and frustration, please read this important information and act on it so any issues with your access to the FACTS Family Portal through our app can be resolved through the proper channels. Try to log in today. :)
• Download our LCCS app from the App Store if you haven’t already.
• Make sure you can log in to one of the FACTS Family Portal sections of our app (Academics, Directory, Lunch, Financials). Logging in to any section will grant access to all of them.
• If prompted to change your password just complete this form
! We’ll properly reset it in a way that won’t keep you blocked.
• If you have questions or problems, please email email@example.com. We want to keep our amazing faculty and staff free to focus on making the Back to School Celebration and the first day of school a success for your child(ren).
• Critical point for new 7-12 grade students – they will need to have a parent share their schedule with them on Tuesday when they are made available since their school accounts will not be set up until they arrive with their iPads on the first day of school.
• Be aware all schools are preparing to start or have started which means the FACTS SIS system can slow down and have some hiccups. That is not related to our app and is out of our control. Please be patient and just know that taking care of this now may save you a headache later!
Login tips and help »
There is also a helpful video link on that page to clarify the logging in/out process since FACTS still has some things labeled as RenWeb and that can be confusing. Stop by the tech table at the Back to School Celebration if you still need help!