Every participant who joins one of our retreats sits at an edge - a personal threshold of transformation.
- A high school sophomore in Oregon deeply examines the internal and social pressures they hold.
- A high school senior in Michigan contemplates graduation, and what feels like the biggest decisions they have ever had to make.
- A first-year college student in California explores their new level of independence.
- A parent in Virginia redefines their relationship with their child who is quickly becoming a young adult.
- A teacher in Massachusetts renews a passion for their profession.
Every retreat we are amazed at the courage and dedication of participants as they greet their personal edge and hold space for their peers. As a community, we can draw from these experiences as we all sit together at our own shared edge – a new decade.
2020. The next 10 years. It all feels really big.
Whether by choice or necessity, teens and young adults now stand on the frontlines of social and environmental issues. Incorporating mindfulness into their education is essential for developing the capacity and skills they need to find solutions to biggest challenges facing our world.
In the last days of 2019, we ask you to sit at the edge with us.
Contribute to our Scholarship Fund so that every teen and young adult who aspires to sit at their edge can do so in 2020.
By the end of this decade, the participants of our 2020 programs will be established leaders in our society. Your support now will give them the opportunity to develop self-awareness, resilience, and compassion, and connect these skills to meaningful, just action in the world.
Please make a gift today.
With love and appreciation,
Jess, Amanda, Arielle, Tom and Sarah