Dear school colleagues,
We hope you're doing OK in the circumstances. In response to the unprecedented situation we all now find ourselves in, we are looking at ways in which we can support you and your pupils' parents / carers.
This email covers the following 3 points:
1. Key updates for schools will be posted on our main schools web page HERE
Including a list of and links to our most recent COVID 19 communications.
2. Musical resources for school staff HERE
We’ve created a new list of links for school staff to use. The list will grow in the coming weeks so if, on a first visit, there’s not much there yet, don’t despair! Please email us your suggestions too.
3. Musical resources for parents & carers to use at home HERE
We are curating musical resources for use at home.
Please could you include the copy below in any resources lists you’re providing for parents / carers (we've written it so you can scoop it up in a copy and paste):
Musical resources for parents & carers to use at home
- Within the ‘Families’ section of the Wiltshire Music Connect website, they’re creating a new list of links to useful, fun and educational(!) musical activities that you and / or your children can use from home. The page will be here and will grow in the coming days and weeks so if, on your first visit, there’s not much there yet, don’t despair!
- If you have ideas or suggestions for links that can be added, please let them know! Click here to email
- You can also register for their free bulletins here
With best wishes to you all,
Victoria and the team at Wiltshire Music Connect