The 145th Annual General Meeting of the Hobart Real Tennis Club will be held at 45 Davey Street on Friday 4 December 2020, commencing 6 pm. A happy hour bar will open at 5 pm and light refreshments will be served.
The 2020-21 commmittee will be announced at the AGM. The positions of President, Vice-President, Secretary and Treasurer do not require a ballot because only one nomination was received for each position. However, there were seven nominations were received for the six general committee positions. The candidates are:
A ballot will be held to determine the six general committee members. As per last year, the voting will be conducted through Election Runner.
- David Hook
- Julianne Drewitt
- Nick Rooke
- Darren Poon
- Justin Legg
- Becca Lunnon
- Mark Kelleher
- Voting opens 6 am Friday 20 November and closes 4 pm Friday 4 December.
- Voting is anonymous.
- All those eligible to vote will be sent a personalised login and password by email. You can only vote once.
- Full members, associate members (over 18), honorary life members, and life associates are eligible to vote.
- The results will be scrutinised by the Secretary and an independent person.
- The results will be announced at the AGM.