Quick update -- We are in need of volunteers to help during Warrior Beach Week 2015. We would like interested people who can volunteer to go to the Operation SEAs the Day Volunteer Interest page and sign up for an area of interest. Here’s our timeline and plans for 2015 Volunteers:
- July 12 – 31 – Volunteer website open for people to sign up and identify areas of interest -- view our Volunteer Interest page by clicking here.
- August 1 – 15 – Marcia will review needs for VIFs, events, logistics, etc. and the interests of people sign up on the Operation SEAs the Day website.
- Mid-August – Feedback to all signed up who have indicated interest.
Here’s a look at possible areas of interest, also found on the Volunteer Interest page –
- Provide baked goods
- Merchandise sales
- Deliver water/ice/food for venues
- Create table decorations
- VIF activity - VFW, mini-golf, train movie and other activities
- BBQ support
- Refreshment service and crowd information/direction
REMEMBER - If interested and you have the time to volunteer, please sign up by visiting the Volunteer Interest page. We will give feedback in mid-August after reviewing of the details of the VIFs joining us as well as final events planned for Warrior Beach Week (9/8/2015 – 9/13/2015).
THANK YOU, everyone, for considering volunteering and getting involved to make Warrior Beach Week so very special for the VIFs in 2015.