Special Edition: We Need You!
Call for Volunteers!
Operation SEAs The Day has opened the Volunteer website for opportunities to support the 4th Annual Warrior Family Beach Week. Volunteer activities and meetings will begin mid-late August and continue through Warrior Beach Week in September (September 6-11). Please go to operationseastheday.org/volunteer-opportunities to fill out our Volunteer Interest Form.
Volunteers are needed in the following areas:
- Making Table Decorations
- Filling children's gift bags
- Delivering water to various activities
- Helping VIF families boarding/returning from boating trips
- Baking desserts or providing fruit for functions
- Delivering food bags from Giant to South Coastal library on Labor Day
- Setting up chairs for meetings Helping at the Motorcade (Friday 9/9)
- Selling merchandise at the Freeman Stage (Friday 9/9)
- Selling merchandise at the Cripple Creek Car Show on (Saturday 9/10)
- Other activities that may arise
Please complete our Volunteer Interest Form by clicking here, giving us the best way to contact you (phone/email). We will try to give you lots of advance notice but please understand that occasions for volunteering can and often pop up quickly.
We are so fortunate to live in the Bethany Beach area and be able to share it with our Wounded Warrior families. We have been able to sell our merchandise at the Sunday morning Farmers' Market in June and July, thanks to the overwhelming support from our community of volunteers. A huge THANK YOU to all of you!
-Marcia Bonifas, volunteer coordinator