It is almost time for our students to arrive back at school and, for our friends at year-round schools, we know your school year has already begun. If you want to build your team to grow into field experts and your program to get to “World Famous” status, we encourage you to stay up-to-date by learning the newest trends, strategies and methods throughout the year and get registered for the 2015 BOOST Conference. Take advantage of our Early-Bird specials before they end on October 31st.
Best of luck building your team this year and do not hesitate to contact us for support throughout the year.
Thank you for all that you do to support the children, youth, families, and communities that you serve.
Together we make a difference.
Tia Quinn, Founder/CEO
Meet the 2014-15 BOOST Conference Leadership Team
1. Krista Berry, Director of Strategic Partnerships at Kids Included Together (KIT)
2. Karen Cantrell, Independent Consultant
3. Brittany Dargis, Executive Coordinator at BOOST Collaborative
4. Eddie Garcia, Director of After School Programs at Lennox School District
5. Edward Gardiner, Associate Program Director at YMCA of Greater Long Beach
6. Mary Jo Ginty, Region 11 Lead at Los Angeles County Office of Education
7. Bobby Klein, Director of Public Relations and Marketing at Mission Valley YMCA
8. Marisol Moreno-Villegas, Education Coordinator at Options
9. Darlene Mosher, Program Administrator at The Learning Connection of Pomona Unified School District
10. Michelle R. Perrenoud, Project Coordinator at Los Angeles County Office of Education
11. Tia Quinn, Founder and CEO at BOOST Collaborative
12. Rachel Ruiz, Program Manager at BOOST Collaborative
13. Becky Shultz, Director of After School Program at Whittier City School District
14. Kamau Stanford, Director at Stanford Collective
15. Jim Stephens, Director of Child Development Services at Orange Unified School District
16. Terri Trembly, After School Program Manger at Chino Valley Unified School District
17. Amber Whiteside, Communications Coordinator at BOOST Collaborative
18. Heather Williams, Strategic Initiatives Coordinator at the After School Division California Department of Education
19. Suzanne Hill, Program Manager at Richstone Family Center A.L.L. Program
20. Lissa Tsu, Community Manager at Idealist
Special thanks toASAPconnect, the Santa Clara County Office of Education, Jeremy Smith with SCCOE Media & Communications, and Manny Torres & Santos Reyes withAst Aerial Photographyfor the filming and production of this video.
BOOST Profile Picture Graphics
Are you a youth advocate? Join our global mission to support children, youth, and families by changing your Facebook profile picture to one of the graphics below.
Current 2015 Registered Exhibitors:
1. After School Depot 2. Afterschool Alliance 3. American Institutes for Research
4. BOOST Collaborative
5. Box Cars and One-Eyed Jacks
6. CA Destination Imagination
7. Clever Crazes for Kids
8. Developmental Studies Center
9. The First Tee
10. The FruitGuys
12. LTS Education Systems
13. MindWorks Afterschool
17. United States Tennis Association
Every year we ask students from around the country to answer questions to better understand youth perspective and remind us of the importance of our work. This is a fun activity to do with your students. Please download the documents here and have your students complete them.
Early Bird: $420 per person ends October 31, 2014
Standard Registration: $450 starting November 1, 2014.
2015 Inspiration Stations
We are now accepting applications for Inspiration Stations.
Inspiration Stations are 45 minute mini-workshops that provide an informal way to bring a group of participants together for an in-depth conversation and to share perspectives about specific area(s) of interest or specific ideas.
"This was my first year attending, and it was great being there, meeting people from all over the state and hearing how their programs run."
Call for 2015 BOOST Conference Presenters
We are seeking workshop proposals from trainers globally showcasing cutting-edge programs, practices, and resources. Participate in our mission to inspire youth, inspire learning, inspire change by presenting at the 2015 BOOST Conference.
The link to submit your workshop proposal for the 2015 BOOST Conference is now open.
The deadline to submit workshop proposals is Monday, October 1st at 5pm PST. For more information on what you will need prior to submitting a proposal,click here. Proposals submitted after this date will be placed on a waiting list.
You are receiving this email because you expressed interest in our professional development services, events and/or resources or you attended a BOOST Collaborative training event or you opted-in to receive this via our website. If you wish to be removed from this mailing list, please click the SafeUnsubscribe link below.