Railway stations are proven catalysts for city centre change. Station investment can have a deep impact in terms of urban regeneration, transformation and local economic growth, providing gateways to the national rail network and to the neighbourhoods they serve.
2021 will see many opportunities for rail stations to support the ‘Build Back Better’ agenda by opening new connections and unlocking local development opportunities, releasing land value and driving revenues.
Check out this year's programme and the speakers who will provide real insights into:
- new policies – big picture overview
- devolution quickening transformation
- funding developments
- facilitating development and rail-led property development
- recovery partnerships and the implications for rail property development
- managing and delivering third-party projects
- showcasing development projects from the West Midlands, Dundee and South Shields PLUS a look at rural stations
With a fantastic line up of speakers from renowned organisations, this all-day event is one you shouldn’t miss out on, so book now!