DAILY ALLEY CLOSURE
Dates: Saturday, October 1 to Thursday, October 6, 2022
Location: The alley behind 4800 - 4848 N. Winthrop Avenue
(W. Lawrence Avenue to W. Ainslie Street)
Work Hours: 7am to 7pm, weekdays & Saturdays
(Prep work will begin at least ½ hour prior to start of shift)
Work Activity: Track Column Installation
- Crews will be working from north to south.
- Crews will block access to the alleys and garages/parking spaces during stated work hours.
- Access to garages/parking spaces will be available at the end of each workday.
- The contractor will provide alternative parking for impacted residents.
- If you need further information about alternative parking, please contact the contractor, Walsh-Fluor, at 708-253-9772.
- The contractor will maintain garbage and recycling pickup.
- There will be noise while work is being performed. Noise will include:
- General construction noise
- Beeping from backup alarms on construction equipment and vehicles
- Flagging horns