Call for Committee Members
The Board of Directors of the Artisans Centre Peterborough has a number of committees that meet to accomplish the various tasks required to operate the Centre. The Board would like to invite members of the Centre and its Guilds to join committees in which they may have an interest or experience.
If you are someone with energy and an entrepreneurial spirit, have leadership qualities and experience, have a few hours a month to devote to a non-profit heritage organization, or would just like to be involved, please get in touch!
- Marketing and Sales – promoting the gallery and store; promoting classes and courses offered, etc.
- Grants and Fundraising – researching and writing grant applications, seeking funding opportunities, participating in events, etc.
- Program – developing, organizing and presenting classes and courses, etc.
- Members and Volunteers – increasing member and volunteer capacity, encouraging involvement of other artisan groups and guilds in the county, etc.
- Policies and Procedures – developing and distributing policies and procedures that may be required for the operation of the Centre (i.e. COVID 19 Safety Plan), etc.
Committees will meet (safely) monthly, or as required, depending on the needs of the Centre and its activities.
If you are interested in being involved with one of these committees, please contact the ACP by:
We look forward to hearing from you and working with you!