Child Care Resource & Referral
Request for Application Release
You are invited to apply!
The Child Care Resource & Referral (CCR&R) Request for Applications (RFA) was released February 7, 2017.
Would you like to serve the providers, children and families in your community by:
- Recruiting, training and supporting early educators to remain in the profession and provide high quality child care programs;
- Collecting of information about the local supply of child care;
- Collaborating with Early Learning System partners; and
- Providing guidance and referrals for parents seeking child care through referrals to 211info?
The following types of organizations are encouraged to apply:
- Multi-purpose, not-for-profit entities with a mission and goals compatible with the goals and sub-goals stated in this RFA.
- Single-purpose, not-for-profit entities with expertise and experience in providing CCR&R-related services.
- State or local government entities or special governmental bodies with expertise in child development and education and a strong track record of working with human service partners in their communities.
Join others in supporting a high quality professional workforce to serve children and families in Oregon!
The RFA, including all addenda and attachments, is published in the Oregon Procurement Information Network (ORPIN). Applications due by April 7, 2017.
Questions? Please direct all inquiries to Karen Hull at 503-947-5881.