Dear <<First Name>>,
Your Palm Beach Campus Leadership Team
Please note your Student Dashboard has been updated with OUR LAST CLASS Content, Visit your student dashboard to access videos and student handouts Click Here.
NEW ANNOUNCEMENTS - PLEASE READ:
SAVE THE DATES
JAN. 16TH - PROPHETIC ROOM
Year 1 Students will be facilitating their prophetic practicum and putting into practice all they have learned this quarter. Guests are welcome to join us this evening and participate. If you have someone who would like to attend, please email email@example.com or have them register here to reserve a spot. Here is a shareable link you can copy and paste into a text or email: https://encountersoflo.regfox.com/esmpalmbeachprophetic
FEB. 16TH - FOR OUR FIRST TRANSFORMATION NIGHT OF THE YEAR with Dr. Ralph Martin!
Click this Registration Link to reserve your seat or click on the flyer below and SHARE with your friends.
Support Our Campus
Have you considered making a donation to support our campus? There are actually TWO WAYS you can support the mission work of Encounter here in the Diocese of Palm Beach:
1. Make a Donation toward scholarships for new students - End-of-year tax-deductible donations can be made directly at https://donorbox.org/encounter-ministries-of-south-florida or by mailing a check made payable to Encounter at Encounter Ministries of South Florida, 4300 S. US Hwy. 1, Ste. 203-204, Jupiter, Fl 33477.
2. Shop with Amazon Smile - Did you know when you make a purchase from Amazon you can have it work for your favorite nonprofit organizaiton?
How to sign up for AmazonSmile
How to use AmazonSmile on a web browser:
- Visit smile.amazon.com
- Sign in with the same account you use for Amazon.com
- Select your charity. [Find our supporting non-profit by looking up "Sheerah Ministries" to ensure your donations make their way back to our campus]
- Start shopping! Remember to checkout at smile.amazon.com to generate donations for your chosen charity.
Tip: Add a bookmark to make it easier to shop at smile.amazon.com.
How to use AmazonSmile using the Amazon app on your mobile phone:
- Open the Amazon Shopping app
- Navigate to the main menu (≡)
- Tap on Settings and then select “AmazonSmile”
- Select your charity [Find our supporting non-profit by looking up "Sheerah Ministries" to ensure your donations make their way back to our campus] and then follow the on-screen instructions to turn ON AmazonSmile in the mobile app
- Once AmazonSmile has been activated in your app, future eligible app purchases will generate a donation for the charity you have selected.
Note: The tablet app is not yet supported. Please visit smile.amazon.com/onthego to learn more.
Please Use Your Student Support Center on your Dashboard
All issues with your ID/Password and tuition have to be run through Main Campus (Brighton) as we don’t have any access to those systems as satellite campuses. Try submitting a support ticket request here at the Student Support Center for any administrative needs. Our admin team will be happy to help, and can do so far more efficiently when you use the Student Support Center.
If you have any questions or concerns, please DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL rather email Kim Engel, PB Campus School Director, directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
See you Monday, Come Holy Spirit!