Corsham Walking Festival 2017
A very warm welcome to the 60+ people who are receiving this newsletter for the first time as a result of signing up for the Corsham Walking Festival. Circulation now stands at over 470. I hope you find the contents useful - you can of course unsubscribe at any time by using the link at the end of the email.
With a week to go to the start of the Festival, we are thrilled to announce that 11 walks are sold out completely and nearly 80% of all available tickets have been sold. All we need is the right weather and this promises to be our most successful Festival yet!
The Pound has been operating a waiting list for some of the fully booked walks - however it is unlikely that any more tickets will be returned. If you still want to take part in the Festival there are currently a limited number of places available on the following walks:
There is still time (just) to book a place for the Quiz and Buffet supper on the Saturday evening. We need to confirm numbers by next Wednesday so don't delay! Special dietary needs can be catered for - please notify when making the booking.
- SAT4 - Mindfulness walk to Corsham Court encouraging us to reconnect to ourselves and allowing our minds to settle.
- SAT6 - A walk on the less travelled paths around Neston including Neston Ridge with views towards Westbury.
- SAT7 - Children's Treasure Hunt to encourage young people to discover Corsham High Street and Corsham Park.
- SAT8/SUN7 - Corsham Quest. A bit of fun for all the family to test their powers of observation around Corsham.
- SUN3 - A walk around the Box Hill area including a one hour talk on the history of the local mines.
- SUN6 - A fully accessible walk accompanied by an expert to introduce you to Corsham's History.
To find out more more details and to make a booking please go to our website.
Even if you are not booked on a walk, we would love to see you at our Festival HQ in the exhibition area of the Springfield Campus. We will have a range of walking related displays - including our plans for the development of The Corsham Cloverleaf. Come along and see how you can get involved.