Thankful for God's blessings in 2019!
There is so much that we are thankful for as 2019 comes to an end and we eagerly look forward to 2020.
- Welcomed over 600 guests to camp
- Provided financial support to make it possible for more than 100 people to come to camp who otherwise couldn't afford it
- Celebrated and witnessed the baptisms of 2 campers and 1 staff member
- Trained new leaders for the next generation through our Leader-in-Training program
- Finished construction of 4 new girls cabins
- Opened a new camp store & tuck shop
- Launched two new weekend retreats for Camp Hermosa alumni of various ages
- Continued to foster and prioritize an environment of love and acceptance
- Guided hundreds of campers of all ages to a greater understanding of Christ's love and nurtured many faith commitments
- Experienced powerful times of worship as a community at Vesper Point
All that we do is made possible through the prayer support and financial gifts of people like you who are passionate about the life-changing experiences that kids have at Camp Hermosa. Together we share God's love with campers from all across southern Ontario.
Because we believe that every child needs camp, we do not turn down any requests for financial assistance. Some years the need for assistance is greater than the size of our Bursary Fund. 2019 was one of those years. As you make your year-end donations, please consider a gift to Camp Hermosa's bursary fund to help us better meet the needs of campers in 2020.