Here at Croydon Voluntary Action we are passionate about championing, nurture and celebrate local voluntary and community sector (VCS) organisations and support citizens to take active roles in their communities.
Read about how we did it during the last 12 months in our mini website. Find out more about how:
- We promoted volunteering in Croydon.
- We acted as a powerful representative of Croydon's VCS.
- We attracted funds and financial investment into Croydon VCS.
- We acted as an incubator for local community action - starting at the grassroots, supporting active citizens and nurturing local community activities by taking an asset-based approach.
- We managed community hubs that host local community activities.
- We promoted the VCS’ unique strengths in prevention, early intervention and tackling inequalities.
- We managed VCS delivery partnerships that achieve transformational outcomes for local people.
- We acted as the custodian of due diligence and best practice in the VCS through training and organisational development.
- We presented all the latest information on Croydon’s VCS.
- We worked in partnership with the statutory and private sectors to open up opportunities.
and much, much more by clicking on the image below!