The Heroes Act, passed by House Democrats, would be the fourth coronavirus relief package
- Six-month extension of Pandemic Unemployment Assistance - the most progressive and important economic relief bill passed in generations
- Funding for Vote-By-Mail and safe in-person voting in November
- Funding for the United States Postal Service
- Additional monthly universal payments to all Americans
- A moratorium on evictions and foreclosures
- Expanded paid/sick/family leave for all workers
- Free COVID testing and treatment for all
While no law is perfect, this bill has vitally needed benefits. And the Senate can act to improve the bill- if Mitch Mcconnell allows it come up for a vote.
Click the button below to get a link to call our Senators. Ask them to pressure McConnell to bring the bill up for a vote. And ask them to improve the bill, by removing benefits targeted towards lobbyists and other high-income individuals.