While significant legislation has been enacted, more is needed to make sure action is taken to help the most vulnerable, and to take the steps needed to protect our democracy and ensure free and fair elections. Specifically,
- Protect our democratic processes while protecting each other.
- Make health the top priority, for all people, with no exceptions.
- Provide economic relief directly to the people.
- Rescue workers and communities, not corporate executives.
- Make a down payment on a regenerative economy, while preventing future crises