Are you an approved teacher who thrives on challenges and who strives to keep learning and expanding your knowledge?
If so, consider retraining to become a science or mathematics teacher! Not only will you receive a permanent teaching position, you will help students develop the essential creative and critical thinking skills they require for our fast-changing global economy.
Applications for STEM Scholarships for Science and Mathematics are open until Friday, 8th December.
As a science or mathematics scholar, you will receive:
- $5000 per year (12 months) of study
- $300 general purpose allowance
- up to eight days study leave per year of study
- $2500 study completion grant
- a permanent teaching position in a NSW public school in an agreed location on completion of studies.