Wishing all of our clients and friends a safe and fun 4th of July weekend. As we enjoy time off to commemorate the adoption of the Declaration of Independence, may we all take a few minutes to reflect on the sacrifices that our armed forces and government leaders have endured to ensure our safety and freedom.
It has been an eventful 3 months at ONE SOURCE as we launched a new facility management client, are working on various construction and remodeling jobs across Connecticut, and are continuing to provide world-class service to our portfolio of management customers. I am excited to share that we have added two new staff members since our last newsletter to accommodate our growth in all three divisions, maintenance, construction, and brokerage.
True Customer Service
Did you know that we have a 24/7 operations center in North Haven, CT that answers all after hours work requests and emergencies? Do not hesitate to contact me for any of your commercial real estate needs... your nuisance calls are our bread and butter!
Thanks for reading the newsletter, I look forward to seeing many of you in the months to come. Keep in touch!
The Finished Product:
A Newly Constructed 17,430 Sq. Ft. Storage Warehouse for Ulbrich Shaped Wire.
Project Location: North Haven, CT
Frank PintoFacility Manager
Dan Mason Commercial Realtor
Featured Listing For Lease:
65 North Plains Industrial Road, Unit 9
2,700 +/- Sq. Ft office space in condominium unit
Facility Management: Cornell Scott Hill-Health Center selects ONE SOURCE Companies to streamline facility maintenance operations.
The facilities management program will provide enterprise-wide program oversight of their 20+ health clinics. ONE SOURCE will assist Cornell Scott Hill Health Center in controlling overhead costs through process monitoring, technological efficiencies, and affordable scalability while meeting the uniquely meticulous maintenance needs of their health care facilities. While ONE SOURCE ensures smooth operation of all aspects of maintenance, life safety, and regulatory compliance, Cornell Scott Hill Health Center can focus on better serving their patients and community.
5 TIPS TO GET THE MOST OUT OF YOUR IRRIGATION SYSTEM
1. The best time to water is before dawn because water pressure is at its best and there is usually little to no wind to divert the spray.
2. Run your sprinklers long enough to put a half an inch of water down each time, which may take longer in the warmer months.
3. Grass around sidewalks and driveways turns brown quicker in the summer because of the heat transferred from the asphalt and concrete. Add a watering session between 2:00 PM and 4:00 PM to your lawn's schedule.
4. Keep your grass longer in the summer time because the root will grow deeper to support the longer blade. The shade from the longer blade helps reduce evaporation, which saves water and money.
5. Adjust your watering schedule according to the temperature outside. Lawns should be watered between 2 and 7 times a week, depending on how hot it is.