Finnish Business Council Guangdong (FBCG) will hold its Spring Meeting on June 7th, 2017 at the offices of PM TECH (SHENZHEN) LTD. in Shekou, Shenzhen. The meeting will start at 3:00 pm and last around 3 hours after which we are planning to have dinner together.
All current and future members, and friends of FBCG are welcome. Please confirm your presence at the meeting by sending email to me no later than May 31st, so that we can organize adequate space and refreshments for the meeting.
Please see the address of PM TECH and tentative agenda below.
PM TECH (SHENZHEN) LTD.
#606, Building 4, Fantasia Mic International Plaza
NanHai Avenue, Nan Shan, Shenzhen
Peoples Republic of China
Address in Chinese:
Contact Person: Victoria Fu
Mobile: 159 1995 4192
1. OPENING OF THE MEETING
3. FINPRO: Artur Dahlberg – Latest News from Finpro
4. FINNAIR: Elaine Wu – Latest News from Finnair, Guangzhou vs. Hong Kong to Helsinki
5. WEBSITE: Pekka Laiho
6. FBCGD vs. FBCG: Mika Tavast
7. FINANCIALS: Petri Sillberg
8. ARTICLES OF ASSOCIATION: Jari Kaisanlahti / Representative Expenses / Budget
9. EVENT PLANNING
- Karting (South China Karting Championships) 8-9/2017
- Visit to Salcomp (in conjunction with karting)
- Finnish Sauna Evening (Fibox) 9-10/2017
- Jokerit Ice Hockey Game in Shanghai and meeting with FBCS
- Octoberfest 10/2017
- FBCG Golf 11/2017
- AGM & Finland 100 years 12/2017
Again, welcome and see you in June !