Updates and Opportunities
- Social Value International are launching the SVI Thought Leadership Group on International Development and Humanitarian Aid. Find out more information here and register for the launch if this is a space you're interested in.
- New content in the member's area video library: if you missed out on any of the Social Value Matters NZ Talks Impact content, don't despair! Head to the toolkit in the member's area of our website to access the recordings.
We invite our members to be part of SVI’s responses to three important consultations on how we account for value. Join us for a webinar led by former CEO Jeremy Nicholls to explore the key developments from:
· The IFRS and their consultation on a global approach to sustainability reporting and on possible Foundation role
· Capitals Coalition Consultation on a set of principles for integrated capitals assessments?
· The first draft of the SDG Impact Practice Standard for Enterprises
CEO of SVI Ben Carpenter says: “All three consultations are major developments in our field of changing the way the world works for value. I’m pleased to confirm that SVI have been working closely in partnership with Capital Coalition and SDG Impact over the last few years and as our thinking converges it is important we learn and contribute to these consultations. The IFRS consultation is an exciting opportunity to influence the way mainstream financial accounting evolves over the next few years. This is a great opportunity to take part.”
This webinar will take place on Wednesday November 4th at 9pm NZT - you can register here