A series of support measures have been announced in recent days by the Federal and NSW Governments. As we have done in the past, we are preparing a detailed guide for those businesses and individuals impacted by extended lockdowns.
You can access our client guide below which contains the latest information on hand. Please note that we are still waiting for clarity on how a number of these measures will be implemented:
- Expansion of the 2021 COVID-19 business grants program - up to $15,000
- Up to $10,000 cashflow support per week for eligible businesses
- $1,500 micro business grants
- Payroll tax deferrals and a 25% payroll tax waiver
- Rent moratorium, protections and grants
- Support for the arts and accommodation business sectors
- COVID 19 Disaster Payments
- Pandemic Leave Disaster Payments
- Rent moratorium and protections
- Land Tax Relief
We will update the guide as further details are released.