A reminder that applications for the 2021 NSW COVID-19 Business Grant will close after 11:59pm on 13 September 2021.
The purpose of the Grant is to provide cash flow support to businesses impacted during the first 3 weeks of the restrictions (from 26 June to 17 July).
There are three different grant amounts available depending on your decline in turnover as follows:
- $7,500 for a decline of 30% or more
- 10,500 for a decline of 50% or more
- $15,000 for a decline of 70% or more
The Decline in turnover needs to be due to the Public Health Order and measured over a minimum 2-week period from 26 June 2021 to 17 July 2021 compared to:
- The same period in 2019; or
- The same period in 2020; or
- The 2 weeks immediately prior to any restrictions of 12-25 June 2021 (inclusive).
For full eligibility details please contact our office or visit Service NSW
If you satisfy the eligibility requirements and have not already applied for the grant, please ensure you get your applications in before it's too late.