COVID-19 School Bus Safety Protocol ... THE DETAILS
"The new protocol, which is in line with the relevant authorities’ requirements addresses students, our buses, our drivers and bus guardians and our entire fleet operation. We make sure that all of our people are well trained and familiar with the new situation and the latest safety protocols. We have the responsibility for over 80,000 students who we transport daily in our fleet of 2,500 buses. These new protocols are vital to our safety commitment and to assure the whole education community that the school bus is the safest way to travel to and from school.“, states Steve Burnell, Managing Director of STS.
STS developed an amazing video, posters and other collateral to communicate the message.
The safety protocol includes:
· pre-trip bus sanitisation
· social distancing of students prior to boarding
· face mask mandate
· personal hygiene
· monitoring student welfare
· temperature checks
· smart bus ID card scanning
· social distancing and signage on-board
· seat belt mandate
· social distancing upon de-boarding
· post-trip bus sanitisation
Check out the details in a dedicated post on our on-line portal.