To continue the progress here are a few tips to keep <<Child 3 Name>> motivated and inspired to read even more.
- Celebrate your child's success and share this report with them
- Set a goal to read 3 or more new books before Halloween
- Establish a reward system for reading (Hint: Pizza night for every book completed)
- Search our audiobook library for books they're required to read
- Identify popular fiction that your child will enjoy reading
- Ask your child how they want to be rewarded for reading
The more <<Child 3 Name>> uses Learning Ally, the more you'll see your child’s confidence increase — helping <<Child 3 Name>> thrive academically, socially and emotionally.
You're doing a great job with <<Child 3 Name>> ...keep up the good work!
Your Friends at Learning Ally