1. Green Drive: PLEASE read the recycling instructions carefully and supervise that it is sent correctly. We have been receiving trash. The instructions are not being followed and our Green Committee mothers are cleaning what you are sending!
Please keep saving for the last green drive of the year which will take place on Monday, December 2nd.
2. Advent Blessing: Monday, December 2nd at 8:30 a.m. You are all invited to bring your Advent Wreaths to school!
3. Bake Sale: Wednesday, December 4th. Sponsored by 2nd grade.
4. Open House: Friday, December 6th at from 3:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. It is Early Dismissal, therefore, please send your green notes on Thursday, December 5th, 2019. We will NOT receive any notes on Friday.
5. Christmas Bake Sale: We will be having our Christmas Bake Sale during Open House. Baking is a super fun activity to do with your children. Please send or bring your baked goods such as cakes, cookies, brownies, etc. to school on Friday, December 6th BEFORE 10:00 am. We would like to remind you that all the profits will go to charity: El Oro, Estado de Mexico. Thank you in advance for your kind heart and generosity!