Be the first to sign up for the first show of the year!
Dry Canyon Arts Association is opening registrations for our membership to the June 5th Art at the Music Hall event. This is a one-day only event that will be in the main hall of the new High Desert Music Hall venue on the corner of 8th and Forest in Redmond.
Who is Eligible
The Art at the Music Hall event is open to all Artists and Artisans working and creating in the Central Oregon region. The show will be free to the public and open from 10am to 5pm on June 5th.
How much does it Cost
The cost to members is $50 for a 6' wide space. Multiple spaces can be purchased if you need the room. No commissions will be charged. Transactions will be up to you. All work will be produced by the Artist/Artisan with no commercially made products allowed.
Deadline for your application is April 17th, however the show will be opened up to the general public on March 20th. We recomend that you submit your application and payment by March 20th to secure your spot.
Booth locations will assigned by lottery; to be held on April 26th.
- Download and print your application.
- Include payment with your application form—registration is not complete without payment.
- Registration will be opened to the public on March 20th.
- Members: Please submit your registration and payment by March 20th to secure your space.
- Deadline for registration is April 17th. Late entry exceptions at discretion of the board.
- Mail your payment and registration to PO Box 1918, Redmond, OR 97756.
- If you want to pay by card you may visit our website and use the PayPal donate now button, but a corresponding registration form must be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to PO Box 1918, Redmond, OR 97756.
- Your registration is not complete until payment has been made.