Weekdays & Saturdays
Dates: Monday, January 10 to Saturday, February 5, 2022
Location: The alley behind 5700 - 5758 N. Winthrop Avenue
(W. Hollywood Avenue to W. Ardmore Avenue)
Work Hours: 7am to 7pm, with intermittent overnight closures
Work Activity: Track Support Segment Installation
- Crews will work north to south creating rolling closures in the alley where the gantry crane is staged.
- Vehicles will be unable to access the alley and garages/parking spaces in the area where the gantry crane is staged. Each closure will be ~ 2 days.
- The contractor will notify impacted residents in advance of their garages being blocked and will provide alternative parking.
- If you need further information about alternative parking please contact the contractor, Walsh-Fluor, at 708-253-9772.
- The contractor will maintain garbage and recycling pickup.
- There will be noise while work is being performed. Noise will include:
- General construction noise
- Noise from delivering and lifting track segments
- Beeping for backup alarms on vehicles