Will Medd: Online: Write Here, Right Now Day Retreat
Date: Tuesday, 21st July 2020
Creating a productive writing habit is a challenge for many academics, often leading to frustration and a feeling of never having done enough.
Write Here, Right Now offers a unique format that brings together the space of a writing retreat with the provocation of live coaching experiments to enhance and sustain an effective writing experience. The retreat provides a powerful format to get writing done, harnessing the collective energy of the group, while the live coaching invites greater awareness of how to shape the writing experience.
• Dedicated focused and productive writing time
• Better confidence, motivation and mood management
• Greater awareness of what gets in the way and how to overcome it
• Strategies for consistent and productive writing practice in the context of wider academic work
• Learning from the collective wisdom of the group
• Commit to a personal writing practice
For further details
Goldsmiths Methods Lab Resource Page
Researchers at Goldsmiths have created a useful resources page to support researchers as they rethink the methods they work with and deploy.
This includes a range of readings, videos and other online resources that may help as you consider reorienting yourselves and your research: http://www.methodslab.org/resources/
CLOSER regularly runs events and training workshops for a wide range of audiences, including new and experienced data users, policymakers and the third sector.
Students, early-career researchers and those new to longitudinal studies can also access a range of information and resources on the CLOSER Learning Hub.