Does your village self-monitor your emergency alarm system?
Switch to INS LifeGuard and you may qualify for the INS Transition Scheme!
The Scheme offers eligible clients the opportunity to upgrade their current analogue-based Medical Alarms to our new SmartHome IP Dialler at virtually no cost!
if you'd like to watch a video outlining the INS Transition Scheme in more detail. We look forward to sharing this exciting offer with you and your residents.
Please call 1800 636 226 for more information or to check whether your village might be eligible for the Transition Scheme.
The Manager's Portal is here; try the Premium Service Free!
The new LifeGuard SmartHome Manager's Portal
is an innovative, secure intranet site that allows village and community care managers to update the information held by INS LifeGuard, broadcast information to residents/clients, set up concierge services, generate reports, and so much more.
We're so confident you'll love this service that we're offering a 6-month free trial
. After the trial period, the Premium Service will incur a small annual fee per unit, or you can choose to continue on the free service. For more information, view or download the information flyer by clicking here
. Call 1800 636 226 to start your free trial.
The Client / Carer Portal is also available now
The new LifeGuard SmartHome Client Portal
is now available. This is also a secure intranet site, and clients, their carers and/or other authorised parties can log in and update their information, avoiding the need for completing paper-based forms.
In-line with Consumer Directed Care
, this empowers clients by allowing them to control and update their own information held by INS LifeGuard. They can update personal details including home and mobile phone numbers, property details (such as security key holder code), GP and Pharmacy details, medical information and more.
Future development will also allow clients to set up their own tasks and reminders as needed, and will be linked to the Commonwealth's electronic My Health Record.
to view the information flyer. Clients can request access to the portal by calling 1800 636 226.
The SmartHome Mate will soon be available to complement the IPD
A unique, smart companion to your LifeGuard SmartHome IP Dialler, the SmartHome Mate can be mounted on any wall or suspended beneath a cupboard, providing added functionality. It's not just a call point, it also supports many of the features and functionality of the SmartHome IPD, allowing you to operate the system remotely. For more information, view or download the flyer by clicking here
SmartCamera & SmartDoorbell can provide added security
The new LifeGuard Clever Dog SmartCamera and SmartDoorbell work in conjunction with the SmartHome IP Dialler and SmartHome Mate to provide enhanced security.
The large base on the SmartCamera allows for 360 degrees rotation to adapt to a variety of environments. It supports motion detection, and acts as a security camera. It can even allow family members to check on loved ones via a separate app. For more information, view or download the flyer by clicking here
The SmartDoorbell provides an audio/video intercom system, so you can see and speak to visitors at your door. Provides enhanced security allowing you to screen visitors before opening the door. For more information, view or download the flyer by clicking here
Both will be available early 2017!
Other Optional Services
The exciting new Optional Services we can offer via the SmartHome IPD include Telephone Service, Internet Browsing, TeleHealth Services, Virtual GP Consultations, Home Automation, Home Security and My Concierge Services. These services are outlined in our Options Booklet
, can be switched on at any time as required, and benefit both village residents and management.
Optional Services include such things as:
- Telephone Service - The SmartHome IPD can be used as a standard home telephone for a low monthly fee - generally lower than a normal line rental. Call friends and family with one touch. Can include a free call allowance for local, national and mobile calls which can also be shared across the new LifeGuard SmartHome IPD, LifeGuard Mobile, and LifeGuard SmartWatch.
- Internet Browsing - with this optional service you can use the SmartHome IPD for basic internet browsing and social media applications, such as Facebook, YouTube and Email. Stay up-to-date with the latest news, listen to your favourite music, and much more for a low monthly fee.
- TeleHealth Service - assists with monitoring the health of those with medical conditions, such as diabetes, COPD, chronic heart failure or unstable blood pressure, right in their own home. Vital signs are automatically recorded and sent to a nurse in INS LifeGuard's Emergency Response Centre for monitoring. If the readings are of concern, the nurse will follow-up with the resident and/or their GP or carer. Includes a monthly nursing review with a Registered Nurse. This service is available for an additional low subscription fee.
- Virtual GP Consultations - request an audio/video call for a virtual face-to-face consultation with a GP without leaving your home. This service is available any day of the week at a time that best suits your residents. Choose to pay as you go with one-off consultations, or take advantage of INS LifeGuard's subscription service to receive low-level prescriptions and referrals to other allied health professionals.
- Home Automation - the SmartHome IPD can provide basic home automation features such as automatically turning on / off power points and lights, or even locking and unlocking your doors. You can control these features wirelessly from the device, or the nurse from INS LifeGuard can control them if needed during an emergency (e.g. to unlock the front door to allow emergency services to enter).
- Home Security - the SmartHome IPD can be used to provide home security with the addition of low-cost wireless devices, such as our Infra-Red Detectors (PIR beams) and SmartCameras, which allow around-the-clock home security monitoring, or our new SmartDoorbell, which lets you see and speak to visitors without opening the door.
- My Concierge Services - having a personal concierge isn't an expensive luxury, it's a practical and convenient way to help manage everyday tasks so you have more time to relax and enjoy life. The simple press of a button provides assistance arranging a wide variety of services such as home maintenance, health care, personal shoppers, taxi bookings and much more. Concierge Services can be white labelled or automated.
- Manager's Portal - push notifications to residents, download real-time reports, set village protocols, emergency evacuation notifications and much more!
- Access to download a mobile app to resident's smart phones so they can be monitored whilst away from home (conditions apply)
Benefits to Villages and Community Care Managers
- The built-in M2M SIM eliminates the need for a home telephone line. It can also operate off an existing Ethernet or WiFi connection with the M2M SIM as a backup.
- We can also offer low-cost, high-grade managed phone and internet services through our cabled or WiFi SmartVillage Technologies, avoiding the need for individual SIMs in each SmartHome IPD.
- Send messages and notifications to one individual, a group, or all residents / clients.
- Evacuation alerts or drills can be issued to each resident in real time.
- Our services can be covered under CDC or NDIS funding models and assistance can be provided with case management through a free Managers Portal.
- All services are monitored and supported by INS LifeGuard's highly qualified nurses from our state-of-the-art Emergency Response Centre, located in Australia.