Scott Jacoby is a Grammy Award-winning Writer, Producer, Engineer, Mixer, Musician and Recording Artist. Scott also owns Eusonia Studios, NYC - a state-of-the-art recording facility in Manhattan and is the CEO of SCOJAC Music Productions. Relax and take some minutes to read the story of Scott and his choice for an iRoom iDock in his recording studio in NYC.
The Easy Choice
I've been a music producer, engineer and song-writer for almost two decades. Over that time, I've had the privilege to work with some of the most talented artists of this generation. for the last 15 years, my musical home has been Eusonia Studios, located in the heart of New York City.
I carefully chose every piece of gear, I soldered every wire, I designed every nuance. When it came time to upgrade the studio in 2014, I knew that I needed to have an iPad as an important piece of equipment, which would play an increasingly large role in my production process. After researching every conceivable type of mounting and charging device, I came across the iRoom iDock - which was exactly what I had been searching for. Its modern design and simplicity of use was crucial for it being a centerpiece in a custom desk I was constructing.
When people come to the studio, they marvel at all the equipment; but in a room with hundreds of thousands of dollars of gear, nothing gets a bigger, more eyebrow-raising "WOW" than pressing the button on the iDock and seeing the motor smoothly lift the iPad out of it's flush resting position. I'm very proud to have the first iDock for the iPad Air in the United States.
The Business Team at any Apple Store offers:
- Expedited purchasing which allows customers to easily request quotes for products and have their products shipped anywhere within country.
- Loyalty pricing for returning customers who work closely with the Business Team.
- Free consultations on upcoming projects to make sure the right equipment is chosen and all questions are answered.
- Financing options including leasing or terms accounts to make purchases easier and more efficient.
- Custom configured systems to allow for machines to be tailored for the people using them.
- Training services to support Apple products and IT support.
- and much more.
You can also visit www.apple.com/retail/business
for more information regarding the business services.
Creating a business account to support your customer with these services is quick and easy.
You are welcome to call us to discuss any new or existing product and its application. We are here to serve you!
Interested - Have a look at our >> MSRP price list.
Dealership inquiries are welcome at:firstname.lastname@example.org