Share Your Expertise at the 37th Annual MANA Conference!
Submit your proposal by March 15, 2019
Have you been working on research or a project that you’d like to share with the midwifery community? Are you an expert in your field and have a presentation pertaining to the midwifery profession that will interest and educate midwives on an important topic? If so, the MANA Program Committee invites your abstract proposals on topics including:
- Advanced clinical skills
- Postpartum physical and emotional health
- Newborn care in the first six weeks
- Community based participatory research
- Qualitative work (including narratives/oral histories)
- Social and birth justice topics
- Models of sustainable practice
- Sustainable student/preceptor relationships
- Professionalization of midwifery, licensure efforts
- Midwifery leadership and policy development
You may submit for a half or full-day pre-conference workshop, a plenary (50-100 minutes) or a breakout session (90 minutes).
Learn more and apply here. The deadline to apply is March 15th. (Firm deadline)
Join us at #MANA19 in Austin, Texas October 31-November 3, 2019.
Plan ahead and bring the family to Lost Pines, a beautiful resort in the woods.