NEW WORK ACTIVITY
DAILY ALLEY CLOSURE
Weekdays & Saturdays
Dates: Thursday, June 9 to Saturday, June 18, 2022
Location: The alley behind 5200 - 5268 N. Winthrop Avenue
(W. Foster Avenue to W. Berwyn Avenue)
Work Hours: 7am-7pm
Work Activity: Track Column Installation & Retaining Wall Patching
- Crews will be working from north to south.
- Crews will block access to the alleys and garages/parking spaces during stated work hours.
- Access to garages/parking spaces will be available at the end of each workday.
- The contractor will provide alternative parking for impacted residents
- If you need further information about alternative parking, please contact the contractor, Walsh-Fluor, at 708-253-9772.
- The contractor will maintain garbage and recycling pickup.
- There will be noise while work is being performed. Noise will include:
- General construction noise
- Noise from retaining wall chipping and surface preparation
- Running air compressors, excavators, concrete equipment and generators
- Use of pneumatic and gas impact tools
- Beeping from backup alarms on maintenance equipment and vehicles
- Flagging horns